Unique selling position techniques...
We devise and implement a plan to get your UNIQUE message across to your audience in cost-effective ways with multi-level impressions.
To be as compelling or persuasive as possible requires that you know your product's USP; that is, what sets it apart from your competition. To determine that, we suggest you follow the USP Identification Procedure by answering the following questions:
- What are the key features of my product?
- What are the key features of the competitive products?
- Which of my product's key features are truly different?
- If there's more than one, is one the most significant?
- How does that most important unique feature, or combination of features, translate into a real benefit?
By answering those questions sequentially, the answer to question 5 will be your USP. It may be a single differentiating factor, or it may be a combination. Either way, it must have the characteristics identified above by Rogers and Abraham, and it must be:
...All to focus your niche and stay on track with the needs of your prospects.
You can help them take the Next-Step-Up.
We make the climb
easier on the web...
Remember that your website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to inform your prospects and customers about you and your services.
Your website is the hardest working sales & support force of your business!
Contact us today!